Thursday, July 13, 2006

Hey Stranger!!

Hey Stranger, have I seen you?
I remember your intense eyes,
The dimple on your cheek, the sweet smiles,
I've seen this blue shirt somewhere before,
I can feel your breathing, your heartbeat and more...

Hey Stranger, have I met you?
I remember your amusing adventure on the beach,
The lunch was chicken (wasn't it?) And the dessert - peach!
The stories of the times when you were a little child,
I remember your youth, when you did all things wild.

Hey Stranger, do I know you?
I still have your secrets, the truths and lies,
I don't need to speak to you; I can do that with our eyes.
I know your favourite fantasy; your deepest darkest desire,
I know what displeases you, and what ignites in you the fire!

I know the touch of your hand, the feel of your hug,
I know your birthday, your favourite movie, the name of your pug;
Without having seen, met, known each other, we connect,
God only knows if we really meet, what would be the effect!

Do we really not know each other? I guess then that means
You must either be my soul mate, or my favourite dream!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My life is brilliant.
My love is pure.
I saw an angel.
Of that I'm sure.
She smiled at me on the subway.
She was with another man.
But I won't lose no sleep on that,
'Cause I've got a plan.

You're beautiful. You're beautiful.
You're beautiful, it's true.
I saw your face in a crowded place,
And I don't know what to do,
'Cause I'll never be with you...

Sugar & Spice said...

hey there stranger, may i know ur name? :)